A2 Project Managers Core Foundation Project Management
Project managers are responsible for multiple project teams communication, coordination, planning, controlling, team building, human resources designating, performance reviewing, leading etc. They report to top level managers or strategy offices. Therefore, they require training in cross-departmental project team management.
This course is suitable for managers of multiple, large, complex, long-term and strategic projects, including: strategic alliance, equipment investment, information system, reorganization, procedure improvement, resources planning, technical development, product research and development etc.
This course not only uses a hard system structure to teach core project management tools and techniques, it also includes project management's vital soft-skills such as team management, problems solving, communication, conflict and leadership. The use of both hard and soft skills in tandem can help students learn more people skills and leadership abilities. And experience project management actual application environment, rather than just theoretical knowledge and tools.
|Day 1||1||Course Introduction||
|2||General Definition and Terminology||
|3||Project Management's Importance to Enterprises||
|5||Team Exercise Instruction||
|Day 2||6||Project Scheduling, Controlling and Closing||
|7||Project Management's People Element||
|8||Team Presentation and Discussion||
|9||Summary and Discussion||
(In order to improve course quality, we reserve the right to modify course contents in part or in whole)
- Understand PM total knowledge, framework and system methodology.
- Understand PM definitions, processes and special features.
- Learn how to effectively integrate PM system in practical application.
- Learn how to use project scope planning, scheduling, controlling and closing methods, techniques and tools.
- Develop project teams and learn performance controlling techniques.
- Learn project cross-departmental problems solving methods and skills.
- Learn project stakeholders communication and conflict resolving skills.
- Learn project leadership and inspiring techniques.
|Target||Product planners, RD, sales and marketing, engineers, HR, purchasers, project team, and those interested in project management|
|Emphasis|| (1) Project management core foundation theoretical
framework, process, tools, techniques, methods in practical
(2) Project team management, problems solving, communication and conflict management, project leadership, and people skills.
|Method||Case studies, templates, exercises, team discussions and presentations.|
|Time||09:00-12:00.13:00-17:00, 14 hours, 2 days|
|Back to Course List>>|