A. Enterprise Human Resources Training Situations
There are many enterprise human resources training situations, but the main ones are:
- Lack of clear training strategies, unable to link with enterprise strategies.
- Lack of systematic methods, no professional plan and design.
- Objectives are unclear, point-and-select training.
- Constrained by the quality of training planners and trainees.
- Training costs are high, but returns are low.
- No effective monitoring procedure for training process.
- No feedback after training ends.
- Unable to achieve core competitive ability development.
B. Common Problems Faced by Enterprise Training
In training, enterprises must clearly answer the following questions:
- How to train human resources' work ability?
- How to develop human resources' latent potential?
- How to standardize human resources' training procedure?
- How to decrease human resources' training costs?
- How to increase human resources' training effectiveness?
C. PM Training Plan Execution and Management Procedure
- Based on 'ISO10015 Standard' and 'PM 5 Main Processes' as blueprints, we constructed the 'PM Training Plan Execution and Management Process (see Figure 4.1), containing 21 tasks, for PM human resources training reference.
- The ISO10015 standard was published in 1999, to standardize human resources' training . It is the only standard in the ISO9000 family that aims to increase organization people training quality.
- ISO10015 standardizes 5 main processes, including: (1)determine training needs, (2)design and plan training, (3)execute training, (4)assess training results, (5)monitoring and improvement. These 5 main training processes have 4 main specialties, including: (1)emphasize training process and standardization, (2)emphasize training process' effectiveness, (3)emphasize training process and continuous improvement, (4)wide applicability.
Figure 4.1: PM Training Plan Execution and Management Process