A1 Team Managers Core Foundation Project Management
Team managers are mainly responsible for first-line work plan, execution, monitoring and control. Their responsibilities emphasize on small work teams coordination and communication. They normally report to their department's head, or to an inter-departmental project manager. Therefore, they require training in operational work team management abilities.
This course suits those responsible for single, small, easy, and short-term functional related work team managers, including: front-line managers of different professional backgrounds such as administration, human resources, accounting, engineering, RD, manufacturing, purchasing, sales and marketing, communication, quality management etc.
|Day 1||1||Course Introduction||
|4||Team Exercise Instruction||
|Day 2||5||Schedule Planning||
|9||Team Presentation and Discussion||
|10||Summary and Discussion||
(In order to improve course quality, we reserve the right to modify course contents in part or in whole)
- Understand work team management definition and methodology.
- Learn how to construct work team organization, and roles and responsibilities division.
- Learn how to define and structure work contents.
- Learn how to plan work schedule, resources and budget.
- Learn how to plan quality, communication and documents management.
- Learn how to construct a work plan.
- Learn how to execute and deliver work deliverables.
- Learn how to control work status and performance.
- Learn how to close work team, and produce closure report.
|Target||Team managers in charge of single, small, simple, short-term functional work plan, execution and control. Managers of administration, human resources, engineering, RD, manufacturing, purchasing, marketing, communication, quality and other functional departments.|
|Emphasis||Project management core foundation theoretical framework, process, procedures, forms, techniques, methodologies, actual practice and application.|
|Method||Case studies, templates, exercises, team discussions and presentations.|
|Time||09:00-12:00.13:00-17:00, 14 hours, 2 days|
|Back to Course List>>|